A Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine Clinic
DO YOU WANT TO
WE CAN HELP!
IN LAST 30 YEARS OF OUR PRACTICE, WE ALREADY HELPED THOUSANDS PEOPLE
SUCCESSFULLY STOPPED SMOKING.
We offer professional guidance and treatment to help people who are concerned about quitting
smoking cigarettes or other tobacco products.
Benefits of Acupuncture Therapy for Quitting Smoking
- Eliminate the crave to cigarettes
- Relax body and mind
- Clear out the toxins built up during the years of smoking
- Reduce and prevent the withdraw syndrome from the nicotine level dropping down in the blood
- Relieve the unpleasant feelings from quitting smoking
- Regain and maintain a good health physically and mentally
Benefits of Quitting Smoking
monoxide level in your blood decreases
- Within 24 hours, your blood pressure and pulse rate will start to return to normal and carbon
- After 1 month, you will have fewer respiratory symptoms
- After 1 year, your risk of heart disease from smoking is reduced by half
- After 10 years, your risk of lung cancer drops to as much as half that of current
- In 5 to 15 years, your risk of stroke returns to that of none smokers
- Improved sense of smell
- Food will taste better* Good role model for your children
- Better breath
- Monetary Savings
Average Savings: 1 pack per day
- 1 year = $ 1850
- 5 years = $ 9250
- 10 years = $ 18500
How Many Sessions of Treatment Will It Take?
It usually takes 5 to 10 sessions depending on how many years you have smoked and how many
cigarettes per day you smoke currently. Most people are able to stop smoking after first 3 treatments
but should have a few more for continuing relief from nicotine addiction. Some people might need a
few additional treatments in 3 to 6 months late for maintenance. According to our experiences from
thousands cases, over 90 % of cases showed positive effect after a course of acupuncture treatment.